Changes for version 2.0:
- Increase portability by targeting C99
language standard instead of Microsoft standards.
- The extended integer size grows dynamically. One executable is all that
is needed now.
- Removed the assembly language code.
- Helper file irreducables.bin is no longer needed. It is now generated in
memory at startup.
- Removed source code loop unrolling. Compilers can do this now if
- Remove inline function declarations. The compiler can inline functions
- Optimized C language highestSetBit function.
- Added SSE (128-bit per loop) shift function.
- Fixed bug where bad factor files were flagged only in verbose mode. Bad
files are now deleted.
- Revised factor files. Some were
factor files -
These are derived from a list from
here, and reformatted with a utility.
sample build command for Microsoft 64-bit compiler.
sample build command for mingw 32-bit compiler.
Tested with gcc 3.45 and gcc 4.21.
win64 build and win32 builds.